What you need:
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated ;
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped ;
- Grated zest and orange juice ;
- 1 bottle of 1642 Orange ;
- 1 large chicken, halved ;
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth ;
- Salt and pepper.
What to do:
In a bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, zest and orange juice and 1642 Orange. Add chicken, coat and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F). Drain the chicken and put it in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake the chicken in the oven for about 1 hour. During the last 30 minutes of cooking, drizzle the chicken with the marinade about 4 times. The skin of the chicken will be crispy. Remove the chicken from the baking dish. Strain the cooking juice through a strainer and serve as a side dish.