Summer Mule with ginger beer 1642 and coriander
You need :
- 1,5 oz White keys vodka (Canadian vodka)
- 1 bottle of 1642 ginger beer
- .5 oz lime juice
- A bunch of coriander
- A shaker
- A jigger (or shooter)
- A colander
- A pestle
- The glass of your choice
Step 1 :
- In the small part of your shaker, put as much coriander as you want, crush them with your pestle.
- Add the lime juice Add the white keys vodka
Step 2 :
- Shake with ice for 8-10 seconds
- Strain (pour without ice) in the glass of your choice
- Fill the glass with new Top ice with 1642 ginger beer.
- Mix gently with a spoon
- Garnish with a lime slice and a bunch of coriander.
Taste! Cheers and have a nice weekend!
Recipe and photo by Camille Fréchette Désautels