Photo : Olivier Duval
- 1 oz of Gin Menaud
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white (or emulsifier)
- 1 oz 35% cream
- 0.25 oz Olive oil Maison Orphée
- 1642 Yuzu
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker except the 1642 Yuzu .
- Shake vigorously, without ice cubes, for about 1 min (dry shake).
- Add ice cubes, then shake vigorously for about 2 minutes.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for about 3 minutes.
- Pour 1 oz of sparkling water into a very cold glass.
- Pour the mixture and 1642 Yuzu simultaneously in cold glass
- Lengthen with the rest of the shaker
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme
Recipe: Max Coubès