The power of rosemary will spice up your gin and tonic in a very nice way! You should know that we taste food with our nose and by rubbing the rosemary a little, you can diffuse its essential oil! Juniper berries and grapefruit have very similar aromatic profiles and will enhance the juniper notes that are also present in gin.
- 1⅔ oz gin
- 1642 Tonic
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Ice cubes
- A small handful of juniper berries (available at all grocery stores)
- 1 grapefruit
- Squeeze half a grapefruit to extract the juice.
- Pour the juice into a large wine glass.
- Add the gin ( Wabasso Conifère , Km 12 , St-Laurent Citrus ) and the 1642 tonic.
- Add rosemary and juniper berries
- Cut the remaining grapefruit into slices and add two slices to the glass.