- 15 ml (0.5 oz) lemon juice
- 15 ml (0.5 oz) orgeat syrup
- 15ml (0.5oz) Cointreau
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 15ml (1.5oz) Old Lady gin
- 60 ml (2 oz) cranberry-raspberry juice
- 60 ml (2 oz) 1642 Tonic
- In a shaker, put all the ingredients, except the tonic.
- Add ice and stir vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
- Strain through a cocktail strainer into an old fashioned glass.
- Add ice cubes and lengthen the cocktail with the tonic.
- Stir lightly with a mixing spoon to make the cocktail more homogeneous.
Decoration idea: Taper a beautiful sprig of rosemary and place in the glass.