Here is the Saveurs du Québec cocktail with Menaud vodka, which comes from Charlevoix and is simply DELICIOUS as well as the 1642 Tonic (an eternal favorite).
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz haskap syrup
- 2 mint leaves, cut in half
- 1.5 oz Menaud Vodka
- 3 oz blueberry haskap juice
- 4 oz 1642 Tonic
- Ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients, except the 1642 Tonic into a shaker.
- Add the ice cubes and shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Pour your shaker out into a stemmed glass and add 1642 Tonic.
- Squeeze a sprig of mint and drop it on the cocktail.
Recipe: Fanny Gauthier