Photo by @mariedesneiges_photographe for the SAQ
- 2 oz Bleu Royal gin
- 2 bottles of 1642 tonic
- blue food coloring
- 90 ml ( ⅓ cup) raspberry syrup or raspberry jam
- Fresh raspberries from Quebec, to garnish (optional)
- The day before, fill the ice cube tray with the tonic and put two drops of blue dye in each compartment. Reserve in the freezer.
- The next day, pour the gin and raspberry syrup into a blender, add the ice cubes and pulse until a slush texture is obtained.
- Divide into two glasses and garnish with a few raspberries.